The Women’s Ministry is committed to meeting the diverse needs of today’s woman through encouragement, prayer, guidance, Bible study and fellowship. The ministry seeks to empower women with a sense of God and each other, to enable and equip them to become whole in Christ and to bless them with the love, grace and truth of Jesus Christ.
- To bring together women of all ages and stages to meet emotional and spiritual needs
- To encourage women to discover, develop and use their spiritual gifts to serve God and the people of our community
- To discover and provide resources within Eastern Hills Baptist Church to enhance the spiritual growth of women
- To offer women-to-women understanding and support
- To address the needs of and minister to today’s woman, providing opportunities for growth worth the sacrifice she makes to be involved
Follow EHBC Women’s Ministry on Facebook for information on upcoming events.